Other Ramblings...

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Thankyou.

Today has been a good day.

Geoff doesn't want me to write that because he says that that means that tomorrow will be an awful, horrible day in recompense.

But I don't want Geoff to make me seem really ungrateful, and I would just like to say - to the universe in general - thankyou for making me laugh today, and thankyou for my friends and my family.  Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to do my artwork tonight, it was lovely.

Geoff says that if I cross that out, then I can publish it.

So, thankyou.

If tomorrow's horrible, then at least today has been lovely.

Tomorrow, I am doing weaving at University.  I have chosen the lyrics from one of the hymns we sang at Grandad's funeral as my 'inspiration' piece, which we've got to take in.  I'm using the last two lines of the last verse or Dear Lord and Father of Mankind.  They are absolutely beautiful and they make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  So I thought I'd finish today with them:

'Sweep through the earthquake, wind and fire,
O still stall voice of calm.'



1 comment: