Other Ramblings...

Friday 21 September 2012

Questions.

Tina, who is lovely and supportive and writes very proficiently over on her blog Bringing Along OCD (and is also one of the very first American people who live in America I've ever properly 'spoken' to, I think) recently posted an entry in which she asked her readers to ask her questions about anything.

I don't know how many readers I'm getting, but I think I'd like to do the same.

Post your questions and I'll answer them - I'm open to anything here, being [fairly] anonymous, so just set your comment identity tag to anonymous if you want to ask something mental health related, or more personal.

I look forward to reading your questions!

3 comments:

  1. When did you first discover you had OCD? (If you don't mind sharing this. If you do, then no obligation to answer!) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What types of OCD bother you the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kate, I'm glad you're doing this q&a too!

    What would you like people who don't have OCD to know about the disorder?

    ReplyDelete