Other Ramblings...

Wednesday 19 December 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

I love Christmas.  I love giving people presents, and sometimes getting presents myself.  I love the sparkle and the twinkle and the lights and the pretty, glittery things.

But I don't love the food.  I don't love sitting and trying to plan what I'm going to be able to skip or purge or how I'm going to be able to avoid being in places where people are eating.

And I definitely don't love staying up as late as I possibly can so that I don't wake up until lunchtime because it means I don't have to eat breakfast.

This also means that the morning is wasted because I'm either asleep or my blood sugar is too low to do anything other than sit and watch TV.

At the moment, I feel like I'm in perjury because I'm still waiting for my referral to come through, and I feel like I'm slipping further backwards whilst I'm waiting.

So, for Christmas, I would very much like to be normal, please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment